Friday, February 8, 2013

Great pizza at one of my favorite NJ pizzerias

During the Super Bowl, I stopped by the Krispy Pizza at 2323 County Road 516 in Old Bridge, NJ. I was really in the mood for some pizza during the Super Bowl, and as usual, Krispy Pizza delivered. They have an excellent vodka sauce and sicilian pizza, and I also really enjoy their Tuscany pizza. My mom usually has the pepper and eggs sub which they do realy well (she wasn't there that day), and since the owners are really great guys, they even asked me how my parents were doing and told me to say hi to them. You can check out their main website at http://www.krispypizza.com. I have only been to the Old Bridge location but I have never been disappointed. Since I love pizza, they are, without a doubt, one of my favorite NJ businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment