Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tasty Burrito at Bubbakoo's

My wife and I recently walked the boardwalk at Ling Branch (New Jersey) and had a great time. I was famished after we finished, but wasn't in the mood for anything on the boardwalk (I really wanted a burrito). On the way back, on Route 36 in West Long Branch, my wife noticed a place that offered burritos (took a picture of the sign out front).


We stopped inside and noticed a couple of things right away (1) it was really clean (2) the people who worked there were really cool (3) there was a fun atmosphere inside. I ordered a barbeque chicken burrito with the works:


As I tried to capture with my photo of the burrito, it was really tasty...loved it and inhaled this large burrito in less than 10 minutes. My wife had a rice bowl that she thought was delicious..."well-seasoned and aromatic....it was delicious." There are 6 locations; I would recommend Bubbakoo's (http://www.bubbakoosburritos.com/) to anyone seeking an alternative to Chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment